Friday, June 14, 2013

Day 11 - headache

Woke up with migraine this morning and decided to rest at home. Since I did not wake up early for my breakfast, I decided to eat brunch instead for a change. I have prepared my lunchbox the night before, and decided to eat it for brunch. 

Tau gua with celery. I started to feel sick of tau gua, and glad that I have finished my supply at last. I guess I will not eat that for awhile!

At 3pm, I made myself another meal. Coarsely chopped chicken breast with romaine lettuce. 

I like this dish! The warm chicken mixed with the chilled salad made it very appetizing for a hot day! I will make it again for sure!!

Since I had two main meals during the day, I ended my evening with frozen mango yoghurt. I scooped my allowance for both yoghurt and mangoes and placed the bowl in the freezer for 2 hours. It tasted so good for such a hot weather! 

You should give it a try! Good to satisfy those cravings for yami yoghurt!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment