Here's my sunny side up with portobello mushroom. I added black pepper, chilli powder, salt and balsamic vinegar. My first egg dish since the start of the program.
This was what the Husband had for his breakfast.
Follow by lunch, I was craving for son soupy stuff. So I made tofu soup with enoki mushroom and xiao bai cai. The soup is not as tasty as ikan bilis stock, but its better than nothing!
At least my soup taste spicy from the chilli padi :)
We had a great day. In the afternoon, we went for a swim with Zac. After some swimming workout, I was hungry. I had an apple to keep my hunger pangs at bay.
We had fathers' day celebration over at my cousins' place. While everyone were feasting, this was what I made for myself.
Thanks to my mum who bought, cleaned and prepared the seafood for me. It could last me for a week and more! I brought my weighing scale with me to weigh my portions. My cousins and aunt were amazed by my healthy dish and my determination to lose weight. It was good to have encouraging folks to keep me going.
Tomorrow will be my measurement day! I am all excited!




No comments:
Post a Comment