This morning, I didn't have enough mangoes, so I added one Meiji cracker to my daily yoghurt.
My ex-colleague came by and asked to do lunch with my colleague and I. Since I have not reached my 5 hours interval, I went out with them. All I had was a can of coke light and 2 pieces of Meiji crackers. The chicken rice was kinda distracting! :p
Anyway, I only managed to eat my lunch after I came back.
Prawns and squid with cauliflower. I do enjoy my lunchbox. There was great satisfaction!
Once I got home, I had an apple prior to dinner.
Tonight's dinner consist of pan fried fish with more cauliflower and celery. I never get sick of celery. Simply love the taste! I was told not to take the skins of the fish, though its my favourite. What a waste! :)
No more frizzy drinks for dinner since I had my treats throughout the day. Now thinking what I should prepare for tomorrow. Maybe some beef will be good. Look out for my food pics tomorrow!
xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment