By mid morning, I was hungry and so I had 2 slices of crackers.
At 1pm, I made myself tau gua and zucchini. Nothing special. Trying to clear my tau gua stock :/
I decided to give myself a treat by making tenderloin for dinner. Just a dash of salt, some black pepper and chilli powder to marinate. Viola!
I didn't pan fry my steak, instead I placed my portobello mushroom and steak in the oven to grill them for 9 mins. I would prefer some colours on my dish, I topped it up with green lettuce with balsamic vinegar dressing for sides.
My family was over my place for dinner. While my mum cooked chicken curry, spinach topped with abalone, lettuce with oyster sauce and homemade char siew, I thought my steak wasn't too far off. I had to resist the temptation!
Coke light and apple were my dessert!



No comments:
Post a Comment