Friday, June 7, 2013

Day 5 - keep going

I had my usual yoghurt this morning. I was told to add  crushed Meiji cracker to it will taste better. Indeed! My new found healthy breakfast. 

Lunch was simple, cauliflower with chicken.. Nothing too fancy, as long as it taste edible :)

Had a busy day today, so when I got home at 8pm, I quickly whipped up a simple dish. It was ready in 15 mins. 

Viola! Tofu with xiao bai cai. 

I heated up the tofu using the microwave. Then I cut up the xiao bai cai into small bite size. Sprayed some olive oil in the frying pan. Added garlic granules. Follow by xiao bai cai. Of course a tiny pinch of salt and black pepper. It looked simple but I like the colour of my dish, at least it looked more appetizing. I had a glass of sparkling water to go with my dinner, just to satisfy my craving for fizzy drinks. 

Signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment