Monday, June 24, 2013

Day 18 - golf at batam

It was a hazy day and we wondered if we should still head to Batam for golf. When we reached tanah merah after my yoghurt with mangoes, we saw there were a few other folks who were going to play golf as well. 

When we arrived batam, the air quality was better than Singapore. So we got to the club quickly and started playing in no time. I brought along Meiji crackers in case I got hungry half way through. 

The haze started coming after the first 9 holes, we were neither hungry or tired, so decided to finish up the last 9 holes quickly. Luckily, the haze got worse after we finished our game. It was a record for us, we finished in 4 hours. 

I was quite impressed that I wasn't hungry since I had my breakfast at 6am. I only ate my lunch 1ish Singapore time. 

Lunch : I prepared beef with cauliflower the night before and heated the food up before we left the house. Placed my lunch in the thermal and it was still warm when I are it. 
This was taken before I placed it in the thermal. 


 
When we returned to Singapore, the haze was worse than Batam! 

Dinner : craved for soupy stuff. And so I made seafood with xiao bai cai and shitake mushroom soup. It was spicy!

Been a tiring day! Time to sleep early tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment