Here's the quick update.
Breakfast : yoghurt with mangoes
Lunch : I deviated today! Argh! I had to attend a business lunch today :( so in order not to deviate too much, I suggested lunch at sushi tei. There were so much yummy sushi and Japanese food but all I could order was sashimi salad. I requested to change all salmon to tuna and no dressing! My boss must be wondering what's wrong with me :)
I was too embarrassed to take a pic of my lunch but I thought, lets do it discreetly. Here'a my 1/4 eaten lunch.
I had to eat the raw fish and squid with some wasabi, else it's really hard to place it in my mouth! :)
Dinner : more seafood! I made myself fish with zucchini. It taste much better than my naked salad I had for lunch!
And a can of coke light to end my day!


No comments:
Post a Comment