Monday, June 10, 2013

Day 8 - start of 2nd week

It's probably boring by now that I am telling you that I had yoghurt with mangoes this morning again. *LOL*

This morning, before I had my yoghurt, I did all my measurement. I was glad that there were 3 inches loss in total of my arm, thigh, waist and chest. When I stepped on my weighing scale, I was grinning from ear to ear with a 2.4kg loss. *clap clap to self* But I told myself, I should not be too happy about it yet, as its still far from my ideal weight. I should work harder! I can do it!

Fast forward to lunch. Sliced chicken breast with cauliflower and celery. I like the combination! 

I ate my lunch with my lunch kaki, ie iPad. I was watching my latest HK drama, 老表,你好嘢! That's how I spent my "me" time :)

For dinner, I made tofu with xiao bai cai again. This time, I added mushroom to add more colours. 

What do you think? It felt good having a can of coke light to replace my craving for beer! :p


No apples tonight! Will have it tomorrow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment