During week 2, I didn't have as much weight loss as week 1. This week was only 1kg. But I do see inch loss from my body measurement! More to come! I am 6kg away from my goal..
After seeing my happy results, I had my yoghurt and made my way to work.
Came lunch, tadaaaaaa....
More seafood with cauliflower and celery. This time, I marinated my seafood with mustard powder, black pepper, salt and some chilli powder. The taste turn out very yummy! I should try mustard powder on my chicken breast meat next.
Today, we have such bad haze from our neighbor, Sumatra, due to deforestation! The PSI went up to 140 in the early evening. I didn't want to stay too long in the kitchen smelling the haze from the tiny window gap, I decided to make salad!
Pan fry beef with romaine lettuce and balsamic vinegar. It was refreshing and easy to eat in such bad weather.
After meal, I had to hide myself in the room and waited for my 2 loves to return home.
Hope the air will be better tomorrow!


No comments:
Post a Comment