Today marked my day 7 of my challenge. I woke up at 7ish to make myself some yoghurt. I was hoping to laze in bed, but that will mess up the rest of my meals in the day. We wanted to go out this afternoon to get Z his junior 7 iron club. So to ensure I can eat with the Husband for lunch,I decided to wake up.
I added Meiji crackers to my mango yoghurt.
Try it out. It's nice!
Made myself more tau gua for lunch today. This time I chose enoki mushroom with some xiao bai cai as my veggies combo.
It looked like noodles eh? Just added more water to make it more soupy. Oh, not forgetting my chilli padi. I must say not too bad for my new creation.
What's for dinner?
Zucchini with seafood.
Yes, zucchini again! How many times have I ate that since the start of my program? More to come and I am always thinking of variations and creativities of my meals.
Just thought I would like to share what my family will be eating tonight.
That's alot of seafood aglio olio for 5 people. Mum packed 2 portions of the leftovers for the Husband's dinner for this week. Although I can't eat this yet, but its a nice feeling to cook this dish for my family!
Before I end my day 7, I am proud to consume 3 liters of water today!! *pat pat to self* :) and an apple to make up my 2 fruits allowance.
Looking forward to my 2nd week!





No comments:
Post a Comment